NATURAL DISASTERS PREVENTION CENTRE - ISTANBUL - TURKEY
• This Project is an International Architectural Competition organized by Istanbul Municipality, which involved around 2500 designers around the world.
• In our design, The Concept of the project is derived from the famous seismometer which records the location and intensity of natural disasters such as earthquakes.
• Also Studies for the Natural and Urban Environment surrounding the Project location is made, which dictated Entrances and functionality of the building.
• From the sinusoidal movement curves the shape of 2 main volumes of this project are created.
• By using Glass & Metal External Materials, giving a futuristic design reflecting the high-end technology used inside these buildings to simulate natural disasters and Train the visitors about safety precautions.